- I’m not a chef, or a personal trainer.
- I’m not RKC-certified (but I sure wish I was).
- I’m not crossfit-certified.
- I’m sure not a doctor!
- I’m not a nutritionist.
- I’m not perfect.
w h a t i a m
- I am an autodidact, and try to find the best information.
- I am an amateur fitness freak and foodie.
- I am a stickler about proper form in exercise.
- I am a disciple of Pavel Tsatsouline.
- I am someone who has maintained a loss of 80 pounds for 8 years.
- I am a former couch potato and junk food indulger.
- I am committed to learning and bettering myself.
- I am completely open to new ideas, especially when it comes to fitness!
- I am someone who is experienced with diets (even the crazy ones).
So, to sum up, I want to let anyone reading know that, while I do know what I’m talking about some of the time, I’m not a professional. Unless you mean a professional badass. I was trained in the art of the badass bitch in my youth. 😉